Compare removal companies
Removals-Ireland offers you a quick and easy way to find and compare several moving companies in Dublin, to destinations anywhere in Ireland.
Compare the best & cheapest moving companies
It’s quick, easy
How does it work?
1. Enter your postcode
2. Fill in your details
3. Receive quotes from removal companies near you
4. Compare and choose the best offer
Why use removals-ireland?
Using removals-ireland is fast and easy! Ask quotes to compare prices and services from removal companies across Ireland.
– Save time and money
– 100% no obligations
– Compare in just 3 easy steps
– Receive custom offers directly
– It only takes a few minutes to receive quotes from multiple removal companies in your area. It can not be easier!
Moving to Dublin
Dublin is the capital of Ireland in the province of Leinster. The city is located almost halfway along the east coast of the island, on Dublin Bay, a cove of the Irish Sea. It is crossed from east to west through the river liffey. The city has about 527,612 inhabitants.
Henry Street and Grafton Street are the main shopping streets. The main street is O’Connell Street, a street named after the former parliamentary and mayor of Dublin Daniel O’Connell. The Temple Bar area is the partially traffic-free entertainment district.
To do for moving to Dublin
– Rent cancellation
– Change of address to companies and agencies
– Change address to family, friends and acquaintances
– Log in and sign out of communities
– Packaging of items
– Move your items to the new house
– Discover the new neighborhood
What people say about our service
S. Allen, Limerick
J. McMahons, Dublin
N. O’Brien, Waterford